Living Guide in Japan (Multilingual)

(Council of Local Authorities for International Relations homepage)


* You can also get information directly from local city office.
(e.g Tokyo Metropolitan homepage

For overseas drivers in Japan (Japan Automobile Federation homepage) (English) (Chinese) (Spanish) (Portguese) (Thai) (Hangul)


* If you have a driver’s license issued in
France, Belgium


Other useful information

* About residence procedures (Immigration Bureau homepage)


* About export or import (Japan Customs homepage)


* About bringing medicine to Japan (Ministry of Health,Labour and Welfare homepage)


* About bringing animals to Japan
(Ministry of Agriculture,Forestry and fisheries of Japan homepage)


* About bringing animal products to Japan
(Ministry of Agriculture,Forestry and Fisheries of Japan homepage)